Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Again huh?


10 o'clock morning, I went to the babe's home again.
Cause I was back to school today, to return the textbooks!!
I hate this.
So, I stay on Babe's Home for a few hours.
We like the feeling when we chating together, its great.
other, We had plan a lot outing schedule afer the exam.
So, I need money!



Is about 3:00 pm,
I went back to school to return my books. My god.
Sad, I am missing two books
So I had to paid back the money! Awwww. pain.



I'm back home!
I mean FunOk again, with my sister and two litter brothers.
They are crazy. But I love them.
Seem where I heard this before. XD


I am too bored after I had finished my dinner.

Chack! Chack! Chack!
The fish! had been photographed by me. Its pity.






My two litter crazy brothers.


My litter sister, she is working at FUNOK in this month.
I took this when she is free.
Seem she so relax with this job.


Ehh.. this, Nothing~ Just..
I saw a handsome one. XD



Game.
How to continue with this??


I had polished my nail.
Pinky and christmas feeling.





Yea. Christmas!!
Santa Claus is coming to town!!
Have fun everyone.






To someone:
I miss you badly. =(


No comments: